Workamper News Forums
FAQ  - Register  - Login 
[ Welcome Guest ] It is currently 12/13/17 18:21

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Insurance
PostPosted: 11/02/17 10:39 

We recently sold our stick-built home and put everything in storage in a storage container that we bought and located at a friends property. It's a rural property and there is an old farm house that is rented to someone. There is activity and people that are around there daily because they have cows they take care of each day.

Anyway, when I tried to get insurance to cover the storage container and all our belongings inside, I was unable to find someone who would insure it. Has anyone got a suggestion? Or, how are the other full-time people handling that situation?

Post subject: Re: Insurance
PostPosted: 11/02/17 22:34 
Forum Platinum-500
Forum Platinum-500

We have our stuff with us. All except 1 rubbermaid tub that is at my daughters. We have full-timers rv insurance that covers the contents of our motorhome just like a homeowners policy would do - also liability coverages like a homeowners policy normally provides. You would have to check, but the policy may provide some coverage at another location. Unsure as I never asked about that. ( I worked for a large insurance company for 39 years but never sold full-timers policies).