Workamper News Forums
FAQ  - Register  - Login 
[ Welcome Guest ] It is currently 11/13/18 01:03

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Want to workamp with my own business. Suggestions?
PostPosted: 12/11/17 15:38 

Hello. I have been thinking about this a lot but sometimes multiple brains are better than just mine and might have ideas i dont have. We are planning on starting workamping in the next year. we will do the travel from work place to work place thing for a little while but I was wanting to eventually start my own business on the road. My initial thought was being a travel planner/agent for couples traveling to Europe as I have lived there and know it extremely well from my years there. I absolutely love to plan, make arrangements, etc. I was wondering if anyone has any other "own business"ideas that would be good for some that is really good at planning, making arrangements, searching the internet, etc that would work well on the road. I like the travel agent idea, i can do that from a computer but sometimes someone out there might have an idea or need I never thought of. Or if there is a service you as experienced workampers found you needed on the road often. Thanks in advance, looking forward to suggestions. :) Happy camping

Dani

Post subject: Re: Want to workamp with my own business. Suggestions?
PostPosted: 01/04/18 14:55 
Forum Gold-120
Forum Gold-120

I don't know that there would be a large number of fulltime rv'rs that would need help planning a European trip. HOWEVER, there could be a need for this on the internet. If you create a website and could plan and arrange for any traveler, I would think you could get business. I met a gal once in our travels that is fulltime but books yachts for pricey vacations. She has to travel to various locations a couple of times a year to view the yachts that are available to rent. She does all her bookings online.

Post subject: Re: Want to workamp with my own business. Suggestions?
PostPosted: 01/04/18 16:02 

Yes sorry I didn't make that clear. I do plan on doing that business online if I do it. I was just open to other suggestions if a need was known.